Author Topic: 2019 WAGS Convention  (Read 891 times)

Offline Randy Eckstein

2019 WAGS Convention
« on: February 17, 2019, 05:09:28 PM »
We are putting the finishing touches together for the 2019 WAGS Convention to be held Thursday, Oct. 10-Saturday Oct. 12, 2019 back at the Ambassador Center in Erie, PA.  At this year’s 17th Annual WAGS Convention we Remember Our Roots by honoring the charter members of our organization.  Save the dates—contact and registration info will follow when everything is settled.  We look forward to seeing everyone in Erie in October!

You must be a member to attend--use the link on the main page for membership information.

Our conventions have followed a similar format for years.  Camp oven cookout the first night, presentations followed by dinner and business meeting second day, swap meet, favorites tables, dinner and awards the final night. Come meet people you've chatted with on the Forum and enjoy seeing, showing and learning about cast iron.
The good chefs never burn anything--we call it "culinary brown"!!

Offline Cheryl Watson

• Administrator
  • The HersheyPark Kitty
Re: 2019 WAGS Convention
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 09:04:25 PM »
Thanks so much Randy for the update!  Keep up posted as we anxiously await details!

Offline Randy Eckstein

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 03:24:51 PM »
The 17th Annual WAGS Convention registration mailing has gone out to all WAGS members.  If you're a Forum member or visitor that would like to attend the Convention, you must be a WAGS member. Inexpensive to join, invaluable information, informative and interesting collectors and you could be joining us in Erie, PA this October 10-12.

See the link on the main page for becoming a WAGS member, join today and the membership committee will make sure you receive all the info for registering for the Convention.

Hope to see you in Erie in October!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 03:25:23 PM by reckstein »
The good chefs never burn anything--we call it "culinary brown"!!

Offline Greg Stahl

• Administrator
  • Ole Scratch
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 10:35:15 AM »
I got my mailing for the WAGS convention yesterday.  Looks like I'll be able to come to the WAGS convention this year. Let me know if you need me to give a presentation or to help in any way you need help!!
"NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY!!" Alice Cooper.