General > H E L P !!!!

Are you not getting a pop-up box when a member sends you a message?

(1/1)

Russell Ware:
I randomly noticed today that a member sent me a message almost a month ago, so I realized  that the pop-up box for receiving new messages from members is not a default setting on the new forum ( I don't know how it was set on the old forum, but I always got the pop-up box). It took me a while to figure out how change the setting for messages, but this is how you can do it.

From the Modify Profile tab
Choose Personal Messaging
Click the check box next to the line “Show a popup when I receive new messages.”
Click the Change Profile button on the lower right of the screen to save the change.

Cheryl Watson:
Yep.... I discovered that on day one... but things were a wee bit Crazy then  :crazy:

Scott Sanders:
Another question regarding messages.......are we still limited to a maximum quantity of messages we can save in our incoming and outgoing messages??  I believe it used to be 50 messages in each.  If that can be changed, how do you change the maximum number??

Thanks,
Scott

Greg Stahl:

--- Quote from: Scott Sanders on March 13, 2021, 08:08:44 PM ---Another question regarding messages.......are we still limited to a maximum quantity of messages we can save in our incoming and outgoing messages??  I believe it used to be 50 messages in each.  If that can be changed, how do you change the maximum number??

Thanks,
Scott

--- End quote ---

Only limit is 20 pm/hour per person. No limit on storage

Scott Sanders:
Thanks Greg.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version