General > News

Antiques Roadshow Insider - PDF available

(1/6) > >>

Greg Stahl:
WAGS members,

I did an interview for this well known publication (20,000 subscribers).  The article (January 2010 issue) is a front page news story on Cast iron cookware collecting and covers four pages (all articles are limited to two, but the Editor believed it was too important to cut to two pages!!).  

I have permission to make a PDF of the article and will post it for all the WAGS members when I get discharged from the hospital.  It arrived late yesterday or I would have posted it today.  So I hope to have it posted by Christmas.

C. Perry Rapier:
Wow, that sounds good Greg. I can't wait to read it. Looks like this cast iron stuff is getting a little publicity here with this article, a nice bump I'd say.  ;)

I. Gomez:
That sounds great Greg can't wait to read it.... I'm sure you put some plugs in for WAGS.. ;)

Greg Stahl:

--- Quote ---That sounds great Greg can't wait to read it.... I'm sure you put some plugs in for WAGS.. ;)
--- End quote ---
who me? ::)

Greg Stahl:
As promised, here is the PDF.  This is a Courtesy of Antiques Roadshow Insider.

I would like to thank Larry Canale, Editor of Antiques Roadshow Insider for allowing me to make a PDF of the article and sharing it with the members of WAGS and all visitors of my website.

Let me know if you can't open it, as I put some security on it and it may be too strong.  If so, I'll redo it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version