General > WAGS Convention updates

Hosting a Cleaning and Seaoning Workshop

(1/6) > >>

Chuck Rogers:
I've been contacted by Larry Foxx, and was  asked to host a cleaning, and seasoning workshop at the convention. This will be the first time I've done anything like this, so I'll be looking for input from fellow members. Since there are so many diffrent methods, especially in the area of seasoning cast iron, I'll be looking for assistance from any member willing to share their experience. This will be a great oppotunity to exchange information with, and learn from each other. If anyone is intrested, please contact me by, posting here, PM, Email, or Telephone. Thank you in advance.

Will Person:
Chuck,  talk to Ed A.   He did an electro cleaning in Chattanooga.   It was good.   But now we have so many new members joining that it needs to be updated for them.  

Will 8-)

Paul Beer:
Ed's best performance was when after telling and demostrating the elctricity flowing thru the water and with all these wires going in out of the water and everybody sitting on the edge of their chairs he stuck his hand in the water....boy did that get a "reaction"....It was great showmanship....You have a tough act to follow Chuck...

C. Perry Rapier:

--- Quote ---Ed's best performance was when after telling and demostrating the elctricity flowing thru the water and with all these wires going in out of the water and everybody sitting on the edge of their chairs he stuck his hand in the water....boy did that get a "reaction"....It was great showmanship....You have a tough act to follow Chuck...
--- End quote ---

Hello Paul, yes, I remember that well. I had to go to my room and change my underwear after Eds demonstration. I believe he acted like he slipped or something and everybody gasped in horror, I know I did. I figured that was the end of Ed, right before our very eyes, and so did a lot of other people.  ;D ;D ;D

Jeff Seago:
Now that would have been funny to see  ;D  I can just picture it now with a room full of people staring in horror!!  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version