Author Topic: Educational Fund Raising for my son  (Read 745 times)

Offline Ken Stapleton

• WAGS member
  • msarc collector
Educational Fund Raising for my son
« on: June 23, 2021, 07:45:18 AM »

To all my WAGS community, I ma posting this for my son Elijah.   He has been presented with the opportunity to travel to Europe in the summer of 2022 with his school and fellow classmates.   This is a once in a life time opportunity for not only traveling abroad but also a great educational adventure.   My wife and I are reaching out to all of you with an opportunity to partner with us to provide him with this unbelievable opportunity.   This trip through Europe will start in Italy, progress through the south of France and culminate in Spain.   This two week adventure will cost approximately $5, 000, and we are wondering if any of you would consider sponsoring him with a monetary contribution?  Any amount, no matter how big or small, will be of great assistance to us as Elijah plans for this grand adventure.    The reason we ask is that fund raising events right now are proving to be difficult.  Even if you cannot contribute monetarily, we would ask that you keep him in your thoughts and prayers when he climbs onto that large airplane and departs on an educational trip of a lifetime.   At the bottom of this post there will be a link that will send you to a form.  Please, read and fill out the form if you are able to contribute.  Again, if you are not able to contribute, we understand.   This is legitimate, so if anyone has any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me (kmstap@aol.com).  Thank you all in advance and please keep all the travelers in your thoughts and prayers next summer.

http://personal.eftours.com/secure/make-donation.aspx?poid=DD257AF7&utm_medium=web&utm_source=paxsecure&utm_campaign=fundraising
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 08:49:03 AM by Ken Stapleton »