General > On the Front Porch

Not really sure....

(1/3) > >>

Joseph Durham:
So I have a question about the forum, but I知 not sure where to post it. Lol. I知 sorry everyone. Mods feel free to move or delete this if necessary.

I have the box checked when I posted earlier about being notified of replies......but low and behold, there were two replies and I received nothing. There痴 nothing in my junk mail, or anything of the sort. Does it have to do with not be a full WAG member?

Thank you again,

Joseph

Sandy Glenn:
Joseph, That could very well be why you weren't notified of the two responses on the Hello and Welcome board.  I honestly don't know because I've never used that feature. :-[  Perhaps someone will come along who can give you a better answer.

Joseph Durham:
The same thing happened this time Sandy. Hmmmmm, oh well. Hopefully I値l know how things work eventually, and I値l figure out where to post things. Lol

Christian Andersen:

--- Quote ---So I have a question about the forum, but I知 not sure where to post it. Lol. I知 sorry everyone. Mods feel free to move or delete this if necessary.

I have the box checked when I posted earlier about being notified of replies......but low and behold, there were two replies and I received nothing. There痴 nothing in my junk mail, or anything of the sort. Does it have to do with not be a full WAG member?

Thank you again,

Joseph
--- End quote ---

Thank you, Joseph.
I too have been frustrated with this same function.   I will be following this to see where it leads.

So, does that mean that the regular folks who have been on here for a long time, that you just check within the forum to see if your posts have activity?  Nobody is getting a ping via email?

Thanks

Lee Bowen:
 Welcome from the Piney Woods of  East Texas.
I haven't checked the notification block, but I do check the forum religiously, several times a day.  Never can tell what pearls of wisdom can be gleaned just by spending 5 to 10 minutes at a time on this most informational site.  Really helps to ease the withdrawal symptoms from a raging case of cast iron addiction, aka castironitis. [smiley=welcome2.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version