General > On the Front Porch

Not Secure in address bar

(1/1)

Valerie Johnson:
When I visit the Griswold forums I get a message in the address bar indicating the site is Not Secure, There is a little circle with an exclamation point and Not secure in grey color when viewing but when I go to post a message the circle becomes a triangle with exclamation point and Not Secure turns red.

Is anyone else getting this message, This is the only website that I get this message on.

Greg Stahl:

--- Quote ---When I visit the Griswold forums I get a message in the address bar indicating the site is Not Secure, There is a little circle with an exclamation point and Not secure in grey color when viewing but when I go to post a message the circle becomes a triangle with exclamation point and Not Secure turns red.

Is anyone else getting this message, This is the only website that I get this message on.
--- End quote ---
This is NOTHING  to worry about as we do not use encryption as we donít handle credit cards on this site. We use HTTP and not HTTPS, which demands a secure site.

Lee Bowen:
I had a similar problem after a series of Microsoft upgrades.  I went to my history list and found the WAGS address from a previous visit, and went right to the WAGS site.  I was really worried that I was going to be unable to get my daily CI fix, but now all is well.  I don't know if this will help, but it works for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version