Cast Iron (general info) > I can't believe it sold for that amount!!

Erie 10 deep skillet

(1/4) > >>

Will Person:
WOW [smiley=eek2.gif] [smiley=eek2.gif] [smiley=eek2.gif]

That is allot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190165972178&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

Will

Pipswich:
I saw it when it went up and thought I offered more than it was worth at $300.  He didn't think it was worth that either but decided to let the auction run.   I managed to get a slightly later version of that for a lot less and am still looking for the 779 version with large block EPU mark (w/ button logo lid if possible).  I sent him a congratulations.  He said a veteran collector emailed him with a congratulations and said he wasn't sure one had ever been on ebay.  Anyone seen these up before?

C. Perry Rapier:
Yes Tommy, I have seen these up before, but let me qualify that, as I recall, the ones that I have seen were numbered, this is the first one that I recall not being numbered. I think thats what you mean, and hopefully you know what I mean, you know what I mean?  ;D

Oh yeah, and Tommy, I'd like to have one of these too. But, I'd like to have one like you got, the less expensive one. I am trying to get the deep "ERIE" in an 8, 9, and 10. I have the 8 and 9.

Pipswich:
The one I did get was "ERIE" numbered 734 and 10a.  I still need the 779 one.  :)    Perry, we seem to have similar collecting interests, LOL>

fatfutures:
Now, I'm leaning towards the non-numbered Erie's... ya'll just send em my way  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version