Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
WAGS Society

HomeHelp FAQ Search WAGS Membership Info Reproductions Cleaning & Restoration WAGS Home URL Educational Links Eye Candy LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Membership renewal time (Read 201 times)
Chuck Rogers
Forum Administrator
WAGS member

WAGS: †She Finds The Iron
For Me

South Eastern
Membership renewal time
Dec 12th, 2017 at 10:17am

Good morning fellow WAGS members. That is exactly why I'm making this post. If you want to remain a WAGS member, have access to years of research information on the members side of our forum, and have the opportunity to join us in person at one of our national conventions, where you will see some of the best and most rare iron known, be sure to get your membership dues in before December 31st 2017. This will insure your continued, and uninterrupted membership access.
Payments can be made through PayPal, and by check, so there's no reason to miss sending that payment in. Thanks folks, and good hunting.

"As long as a hundred of us remain alive we will never be subject to tyrannical dominion because it is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but for freedom alone which no worthy man loses

IP Logged

Spurgeon Hendrick
WAGS member

WAGS: The heartbeat of
cast iron collecting.

Marietta, GA
Re: Membership renewal time
Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 3:03pm

I sent mine via PayPal last night!

I apologize, in advance, to all WAGS members, for subjecting them to another year of my inane questions, my photos of every new find, and for my overuse of commas in every sentence.

IP Logged

Greg Stahl
Forum Administrator
WAGS member

Ole Scratch

Clinton, MA
Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 11:55pm

Just to follow up on Chuckís post. Profiles are changed on December 31 as it takes a lot of time to do this. Donít expect immediate access after you pay and renew late (plus it costs you more money for forgetting) as several people must verify payment.

Even at this point several Admins have not yet renewed. This will cause further delays as Iíll need to change all passwords too. 

Save everyone some time and money. Renew today.  Plus I want to check out the bandwidth in Fiji too  Cool

"NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY!!" †Alice Cooper.†
MBLMASP greg.stahl1  
IP Logged

Sandy Glenn
Forum Administrator

Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 5:03pm

If you didn't renew, your profile has been changed and you no longer have access to the members' side of the Forum.

You can still renew - it's just a little costlier now since there's a late fee involved.  Email or PM me for the details.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print