Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
WAGS Society

HomeHelp FAQ Search WAGS Membership Info Reproductions Cleaning & Restoration WAGS Home URL Educational Links Eye Candy LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Antiques Roadshow Insider - PDF available (Read 19335 times)
I. Gomez
Forum Visitor

Must find a #13 Griswold
skillet...

Pomona
Re: Antiques Roadshow Insider
Reply #20 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 5:18pm

Nice article!!!

IP Logged

Ryan Ellington
Forum Visitor

WAGS:  Heartbeat of Cast
Iron Cookware Collecting

paris
Reply #21 - Dec 25th, 2009 at 3:36am

i opened the pdf with no problem.i pick uo these up at a local antique store.it will be neat to have one with all this in it.

IP Logged

Greg Stahl
Forum Administrator
WAGS member

Ole Scratch

Clinton, MA
Reply #22 - Dec 29th, 2009 at 11:52pm

C. Perry Rapier wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 2:58pm:
No Greg, I was not pulling anybodys leg. I could not find it.  Sad

And I was checking in and out during the day, so that I could read it when you posted it, and then when you said you posted, of course I wanted to read it, and then, NO CAN READ.

Hey Chris, thanks for eliminating the game of chance and improving my odds.  Grin

I liked the article, there were a couple things in it that were not right, or I didn't think they were right anyway. But they did not detract from the quality of the article though.

Perry I spoke with the Editor today and he will write a correction for any mistakes in the article.  The Editor was at my house by the way and took all the pictures in that article from my VERY small collection of Griswold, WW, Filley and WC Davis.

"NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY!!"  Alice Cooper.  Cast iron cookware for sale, selling entire collection, updates ASAP HERE
WWW MBLMASP greg.stahl1  
IP Logged

Will Person
Forum Visitor

Heavy iron at work

Burlington, Wisconsin
Reply #23 - Dec 29th, 2009 at 11:59pm

Greg Stahl wrote on Dec 29th, 2009 at 11:52pm:
C. Perry Rapier wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 2:58pm:
No Greg, I was not pulling anybodys leg. I could not find it.  Sad

And I was checking in and out during the day, so that I could read it when you posted it, and then when you said you posted, of course I wanted to read it, and then, NO CAN READ.

Hey Chris, thanks for eliminating the game of chance and improving my odds.  Grin

I liked the article, there were a couple things in it that were not right, or I didn't think they were right anyway. But they did not detract from the quality of the article though.

Perry I spoke with the Editor today and he will write a correction for any mistakes in the article.  The Editor was at my house by the way and took all the pictures in that article from my VERY small collection of Griswold, WW, Filley and WC Davis.  

Very Small.   Translated....Toy collection!!!!!   Which is anything but small!!!

Will Cool

113117581 johndeereplowman deereman43  
IP Logged

C. Perry Rapier
WAGS member

Greenville
Re: Antiques Roadshow Insider - PDF available
Reply #24 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 12:12am

I know that we/us/you all are getting a lot of folks wanting to sign on the forum here and all. Did we take into consideration the fact that the Antiques Roadshow Insider, with the article about the cast iron is already out and about, and that that is a big part of the draw to WAGS?

I had a phone call from a friend of mine from out of state, a couple days ago, who asked me about the article because they got it, and they told me there was a number 1 Griswold skillet in it, and did I ever hear of a number 1 Griswold skillet, they told me that if I ever see one to be sure and get it cause its worth a lot of money, I said "ok" I would. And they suggested that I look, I might have one and not know it.

<div style=

IP Logged

Greg Stahl
Forum Administrator
WAGS member

Ole Scratch

Clinton, MA
Reply #25 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 12:38am

Perry true it could be the article, but how many subscribers do you believe are in Lativa, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Romania and the list goes on?

"NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY!!"  Alice Cooper.  Cast iron cookware for sale, selling entire collection, updates ASAP HERE
WWW MBLMASP greg.stahl1  
IP Logged

C. Perry Rapier
WAGS member

Greenville
Reply #26 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 3:26am

Greg Stahl wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 12:38am:
Perry true it could be the article, but how many subscribers do you believe are in Lativa, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Romania and the list goes on?

I don't think any of them are at all, just that the article adds on to the traffic, but its clear we are getting cyber attacked.

<div style=

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print